Saturday, November 14, 2009

End of everything .

Maybe someday ,
You'll feel that u're lonely ,
And u need somebody to beside you ,
when'll you feel lonely will you need me again ?


One day In your life ,
you'll surely remember that you have been ln love ,
ln where you were before ,
but everything is  trash for you now,but in the future is beautiful.


You'll remember one day ,
that you have been a beautiful love with me before ,
we have a beautiful memory ,
everything for us was a beautiful time ,


When I were with you ,
I cherish every second every minutes ,
I cherish the love you gave me ,
those precious moments and everything we do .


Boys,
I told the true ,
That I have been waitting all along those days ,
Because I never felt the way of giving up you ,
Althrough now you're not mine And I need you ,
But maybe when I found another love again ,
I wont need you anymore ,
Not for now but for my future .
I wish tht you're in my future life again .
I Miss you badly .
Really really  ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home